The Delaware Aviation Hall of Fame commemorates the First State’s aviation greats. The Hall of Fame celebrates distinction in building Delaware aviation; it honors outstanding service in military and civilian aviation.
Since its inception in 2000, the Hall of Fame has inducted ninety-one men and women (31 posthumously). This years class was inducted in September at the Annual Honors Banquet, held at U of D's Clayton Hall. They were selected by the Board of Trustees on the basis of public nominations.
In addition to the inductees, the DAHF sponsors an annual Youth Achievement Award, given to the young adult who has distinguished himself or herself in aviation career development.
There are several ways to participate:
- Attend the annual banquet at which our aviation greats are inducted and
Youth awards conferred.
- Come to DAHF aviation education programs.
- Affiliate with DAHF as a General Member.
- Support the work of the Hall of Fame with a tax-exempt contribution.
- As a general member, you can play an important part in preserving our aviation heritage for generations to come. You will also enjoy special benefits, such as a discount in the dinner price.
Our menu will guide you through photos and bio sketches of all honorees, scenes from annual dinner galas, and news on upcoming activities. We invite you to join our free Email list so that we can send you periodic notifications of site updates and new DAHF events.
Delaware Aviation Hall of Fame
P.O. Box 4303
Greenville, DE 19807-0303